Monday, May 25, 2009

i'm back, i want an adventure and i don't want to go back to school

finally, my OJT is finished. it was fun. i missed a lot especially writing and of course my Super Junior addiction.

Technorati Profile

although i had so much fun in my OJT, i was not able to spend the summer with my family. unlike the previous summers, we didn't go swimming and i was not able to go to Davao with them. i promised myself that after the break i'd go out-of-town but i guess that won't happen anymore because my OJT allowance won't be released until mid-June. tsk.tsk.. no monies for adventure.. no monies for beach!! i miss the beach..

a few days from now, i shall go back to being a student again.. i'm not really excited. don't want to go back to school yet. the long enrollment queues that i really dread - i don't want to think about them. the endless assignments and projects that i really hate doing. it's only the in-betweens - the friends you get to know, the gimmicks, foodtrips, and of course the allowance - that i love about being a student.

i still have a week.. before i start getting stressed with my upcoming defense and classes, i will enjoy this week with my sisters.. i hope my beach trip can still push through..

No comments:

Post a Comment