Sunday, December 6, 2009

Excited for American Idol Season 9


Yep it's the end of the year which means that in just a few weeks the new season of Americal Idol is going to start. I'm excited for this season because of the new judge, which is one of my favorite American TV personalities. Yes, Paula Abdul won't be judging American Idol anymore. I'm gonna miss her. At first, I was like, "What? American Idol is not Americal Idol when Paula's not there anymore." But later on, I thought maybe this will add a new spice for the show and of course it will be exciting and there will be more comedy. Well who's the new judge? Of course, everybody knows already.. haha! It's Ellen Degeneres. I like her so much. When I have time, I really make it a point to watch her show Ellen.


Last season, I was not able to watch a lot of episodes because it was such a busy semester for me but I will definitely watch Season 9. Even if school's gonna be busier? Maybe. Yes. I'm expecting a lot from this season. And I'm so excited how Ryan Seacrest,Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson, Kara DioGuardi, and Ellen Degeneres will heat up my Wednesday and Thursday nights. There will be a lot of guest judges too including Victoria Beckham, Joe Jonas, and Taylor Swift. And of course I'm excited who will be the next American Idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment