Saturday, January 30, 2010

Love Love Love on Valentine's Month

In a few hours it will be February. Time flew so fast and January's over. Well it's the Love Month again since Valentine's Day, one of the most celebrated day all over the world, is fast approaching. I'm sure couples are now planning their dream Valentine's date and the Valentine Gifts they'll give for their partners in that special day. Whether you'll give your loved one a dinner date, a heart-shaped pillow, a dozen of red roses, a box of chocolates, or an expensive gift, what's important is the reason why we gave him or her that gift. So what really is the essence of  giving Valentine Gifts? It's not the financial worth of it but how much love you put to it right?

In South Korea they have cute celebrations of love too. On Valentines day, girls give the guy they like chocolates and on the following month, March 14, they have the White Day where the guys give candies to the girls in return. Interesting isn't it? They have Valentine gifts too.

So about my Valentine's Day celebration? Well for me, I'm looking forward to lots of Valentine movies that I'll watch with my friends. Paano na Kaya which premiered last 27th is a good movie to start my February 14 movie marathon. And I'm also excited for Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston's treat for love story fans and of course the comeback of one of Philippines' most successful love team John Lloyd and Bea Alonzo. Yup, I'll be celebrating Valentines Day with my friends having movie marathons. Who says V-day is only for couples?

No comments:

Post a Comment