Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Glee Addiction


This series is one of a kind! Glee is a very popular musical comedy-drama series in America. I always see it on trending topics in Twitter last year so I thought it must really be good. Fortunately, StarWorld started to air it here too so I tried to watch the first episode and I was instantly hooked. It's just like Highschool Musical but way, way much better. It has more mature characters, better storyline, and exceptional cast. The series is about a highschool glee club organized by a highschool Spanish teacher who wants to restore the glee club to its former glory. It's about highschool life, teachers, bullies, clubs or school organizations, family, and life. It's a story we can all relate too. And another thing to note about this series, it's a musical series! The first in American television I think to have a musical in a TV series. Plus the songs and the singers/cast are really amazing. After I watched the first episode, I immediately searched for the OST in the MP3 Search Engine. Good thing it's available there so I could listen to the songs of Glee everyday. If you want to listen to some of the songs, I recommend the main theme Don't Stop Believin', Rehab, and Take a Bow. If you don't know where to get these songs, for sure they're at MP3 Search Engine.


PS. I'll post a longer review about Glee after I finish watching the first season. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment