Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bruno Mars is ♥!

Shocks. Why did I not search for his other songs before?? Nothing on You was my summer soundtrack this year but I didn't really bother looking up Bruno Mars on Youtube. Haha! Not until today! I so love him already. His looks, his voice, his songs are just so awesome. I love all of his songs now. Plus, he's Filipino-American!


So everything you need to find out about him is in Wikipedia already. Haha! But just in case you didn't know, he collaborated with B.O.B for Nothin' on You which I think is one of the best songs of 2010, and Travie McCoy for Billionaire, another cool song. He sounds like Ne-Yo to me but I don't know there's something in his music that makes him different from others. I love Ne-Yo but Bruno Mars is so much better in my opinion. My favorite songs of him so far are Runaway, Move On, and Who Is.

Listen to Bruno Mars - Move On below.. Such a wonderful song!




Bruno Mars - Move On

How do I end up in the same old place,
faced again with the same mistakes,
so stubborn thinkin I know what is right,
but life proves me wrong everytime,
takin roads that lead me nowhere,
how do I expect to get there,
but when will I learn to just put you first.

(Chorus)
I come to you now when I need you,
but why do I wait to come see you,
I always try to do this on my own but I was wrong 

cause only with you can I move on. Can I move on.

(oh)

When I awake it's you that makes me strong,
and I know that you've been with me all along,
so many times I begin to close my eyes and listen to my heart,
with you life is so easy why do I make it hard,
oh takin roads that lead me nowhere 

how do I expect to get there 
when will I learn to just put you first.

(hey!)
(Chorus)
I come to you now when I need you,
but why do I wait to come see you,
I always try to do this on my own but I was wrong 

cause only with you can I move on.

I get out of my own way, let you have your way.
Cause I realize I'm no God on my own,
I'm there for you, I'll sell for you
I can't live without you. Noooo

(Chorus)
I come to you now when I need you, why do I wait to come see you,
I always try to do this on my own but I was wrong, I was wrong, I was wrong. 

With only you, only you, with only you. 
Can I move on, can I move on, can I move on,



Oops, guess what, apparently Nothin' on You is nominated in this year's MTV VMA Awards for the Best Pop Video category. Other nominees for the category are Lady Gaga's Bad Romance, Katy Perry's California Gurls, Ke$ha's TikTok, and Beyonce and Lady Gaga's Video Phone. Let's see who'll win!

1 comment:

  1. I SUPER SUPER SUPER LOOOOOVE BRUNO MARS!!!! SINCE NOTHIN' ON YOU HAPPENED, I FELL IN LOVE!!!

    LOL/

    ReplyDelete