Saturday, November 9, 2013

And I'm Back!

Why, hello there! Yes I've decided to blog again. After 2 years of not posting, here I am again opening my blogger account and writing. I don't exactly know why, but today I felt like I need to get all of these stuff out of my head before they evaporate in the air. I think it's true that when you reach your early-to-mid twenties, you experience some kind of a crisis - you realize that people change, people have different priorities now, and you're not that young to make silly decisions anymore yet you're not old enough to be taken seriously by some people too. Aaaah.. these are just some of the things that's been running in my head recently. I just needed to let them out you know. Plus I'm in my office-home-groceries-home-office-home routines again and it's been hard arranging meetups with friends nowadays (I don't know why) so I'm actually enjoying spending most of my time alone. Going to new places, discovering new things, especially now that I finally have my own place.. I tell you it's scary but very exciting. So yeah.. hence I'm back to blogging. To document all these moments and feelings again and maybe share it to the world.. I won't promise to write as often as I can, I won't promise anything anymore. This time this is gonna be just about me, and for me, as I chronicle my changing life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment