Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Must Watch : Romantic Island

I've never been to Boracay. Yes, I know it's one of the nicest beaches in the world. The nightlife is fun and the white sand of the beach makes it all the more attractive to tourists, foreign and local. Being a beach person I'd also love to go there but Palawan's more appealing to me because I don't like crowds and I love calmness. haha well, enough of my dream vacations..



Yesterday, I watched Romantic Island with a friend. This film was released last December 24, 2008 and is also one of the top grossing box office hits last year in Korea. I first found out about it in Arirang Showbiz Extra. And guess what, approx 80 percent of the film was shot in the Philippines, specifically, the beautiful island of Boracay.

This movie is about four souls who went to Boracay to flee from their busy and confusing lives in Korea. It's definitely a feel-good movie. After watching it, I wanted to fall inlove and go to Boracay. haha! Kidding. But really, if you watch it, you'll definitely be amazed and smile in the ending - amazed of the sceneries which lived up to the movie's title and smile because of the beautiful romantic-comedy storyline.

Here's the trailer of Romantic Island:


No comments:

Post a Comment