Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dad Likes Women/Lady Daddy (아빠가 여자를 좋아해) Trailer



I saw this at Arirang Showbiz Extra earlier today. The movie is entitled 아빠가 여자를 좋아해 (literally, Dad Likes Women)and it's English title is Lady Daddy. It's interesting and I think I will definitely enjoy it. The plot is somehow like Speed Scandal but with a big twist. It's another comedy film to watch out for this year. This movie is about a child who suddenly knocks at Lee Na Young's house one night looking for his father who happens to have the same name as Lee Na Young's. This movie is really going to be very funny and I'm so excited for its release. You should watch the trailer yourself because I don't want to be a spoiler.

ps. I somehow wished the child would be Wang Seok Hyeon, my favorite Korean child actor but I think the child in this movie will also do good.


No comments:

Post a Comment