Friday, September 10, 2010

Life Update plus 2PM - Fly to Seoul (Boom Boom Boom) MV

Hiyeah! I've been distancing myself from Kpop recently. It's unintentional. I think I don't enjoy it as much as I used to. My biases, Super Junior, DBSK, and Big Bang are currently not in the Kpop scene, although 2ne1 is back and Big Bang is gearing for this comeback next month too, and I don't really dig the new Kpop groups that are emerging. I don't know I can't seem to find a new group that'll keep me addicted to Kpop nowadays. The new groups that debuted after 2PM and 2AM just keep getting younger and younger and some just don't meet my expectations talent-wise (Beast and MBLAQ are exceptions. I like them. :P). Hmmm.. Is it really just because of that or I have really become mature and don't spazz that much now?

So.. What have I been doing/checking out related to Kpop, Korea, or Korean Entertainment recently? Korean Dramas and Korean Movies!! I just finished Cinderella's Sister last week and it's 9/10 for me. I love Moon Geun Young and I super love her and the other casts' fashion style in the drama, but it's just so melodramatic for me. Of course what can you expect, it's Moon Geun Young! But really, she's 24 now but why does she still appear as a teenager for me? Even when she takes mature acting roles, she's really still Korea's National Little Sister. Also, yesterday, I watched 71:Into the Fire. It's the most anticipated Korean war film of this year and I was so excited when I found out that the English subtitles are already out. It's a great movie and is definitely a must-watch. Unlike my all-time favorite Korean movie Taegugki, it's not as dramatic for me, but it's really, really good. It's about a company of 71 South Korean student soldiers who fought during the Korean War. The main actors were T.O.P. of Big Bang, Kwon Sang Woo, Cha Seung Won, and Kim Seung Woo (Iris). I have been waiting for this movie and it definitely matched my expectations. I love Korean War films and this movie just made me grow my interest in Korean history. Also, it also made me respect T.O.P. more as an actor. :] Today, I also watched 2 Faces of My Girlfriend (2007). It's not a new movie but my best friend recommended it to me so I watched it. It's also a good and sad movie though I didn't love, love it. Haha! Maybe because she basically told me a summary of the film after she watched it. She couldn't help but give me spoilers. And lastly, Khuntoria couple in We Got Married is an essential part of my weekend! It's the only variety show I've been watching these days. Come on, Nichkhun (2PM), who can resist Nichkhun?! Haha!

So as a celebration for my comeback in my Kpop addiction world, here's 2PM's video of Fly to Seoul Boom Boom Boom
which was released last month but I only saw the MV and heard the song today. Haha! This video is L♥VE! Not only because it's sung and starred by the HOT 2PM boys, it also showed the wonderful city of Seoul, it's night scenes, mall and shopping districts, and (I don't know if it's intended) Seoul Fashion! LOL. Sorry if it's just me. Haha! I think I've been looking at a lot of Korean fashion pictures in Tumblr lately that's why. But here it is.. 2PM's Fly to Seoul. Enjoy!




Someday, I'm flying to Seoul and will definitely take lots of pictures of those wonderful places I'd visit! Someday! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment