Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SNSD's Run Devil Run MV - My Fave SNSD MV

 
This is by far my favorite video of SNSD. I'm so inlove with the song, their outfits, their bad-girl look, and the concept of the whole video itself. After the success of Oh!, the girls released Run Devil Run  last week. If Oh!'s music video featured a very cute cheerleading SNSD, Run Devil Run's concept is the whole opposite.

Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona, and Tiffany looked fantastic in their bad-girl outfits. And I'm also surprised that Seohyeon, despite her very young and cute image (which I thought she can never wear off), can fit the bad-girl image for this video's concept. She's one of the best voices in the group I think but I hate that he's being paired up with C.N Blue's Jong Yonghwa in We Got Married. I'm damn jealous. But I'm actually liking her more now with this image.

Ke$ha has a version of this song too. SM Entertainment bought the rights to make a Korean version of this song. I like SNSD's version better.*biased. i love Yuri too much.* :]

Here's Ke$ha's Run Devil Run. Which one do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment