Friday, January 15, 2010

CN Blue Debuts with I'm a Loner MV+ Member Profiles



Do you know Shinwoo of You're Beautiful (미남이 시네요)? I know a lot of people really liked his character in that drama and I guess he should be thankful for being casted in You're Beautiful because it paved a way for him and his band to debut in the Kpop scene. Yes, you heard it right, he is a musician. He's a vocalist of CN Blue (Code Name Blue), an Indie rock band which got signed under the same label as FT Island after he was casted in You're Beautiful I guess. I've seen some of their predebut videos (fancams of them performing in bars and another video of them performing in the street) and they are really good. Finally an idol group that's really good in instruments. An idol group/rock band, that is CN Blue. They started releasing their MV teasers earlier this month and had their official debut showcase on January 14. They released the MV of their song I'm a Loner on January 13. This song is the carrier single of their album, Bluetory and they have started promoting I'm a Loner on Music Bank yesterday, January 15. Even from the predebut performances that I have seen, I can say that they are really good so I'm glad that they are finally entering the limelight. And my favorite? of course it's Jeong Yonghwa! The other vocalist is cute too.. ^.^
I hope they do well and reach their dreams! I'm looking forward to more albums and I hope they'll have more TV projects too.. I want to see them in variety shows.. haha!

Watch them perform I'm a Loner during their showcase(011410) here and rock out on their debut stage in Music Bank(011510) here in this link. For now, here's their I'm a Loner MV. (with Korean, Romanization, and English translation subs c/o kpopsubs).





CN BLUE MEMBER PROFILES



Name: Jeong Yong Hwa [정용화]
Birthdate: 06.22.1989
Position: Vocal and Guitar
Height: 180cm
Blood Type: A



Name: Lee Jong Hyun [이종현]
Birthdate: 05.15.1990
Position: Guitar and Vocal
Height: 182cm
Blood Type: O



Name: Kang Min Hyuk [강민혁]
Birthdate: 06.28.1991
Position: Drums
Height: 183cm
Blood Type: A




Name: Kwon Kwang Jin [권광진]
Birthdate: 08.12.1992
Position: Bass
Height: 180cm
Blood Type: AB

credits to their official soompi thread and cnblue-sky forums

No comments:

Post a Comment